Structured storage compound storage object
CommentsThis object acts as an iterator through PyIStorage::EnumElements
- Creates and opens a stream object with the specified name contained in this storage object.
- Opens an existing stream object.
- Creates and opens a new storage object nested within this storage object.
- Opens an existing storage object with the specified name in the specified access mode.
- Copies the entire contents of an open storage object to another storage object.
- Copies or moves a substorage or stream from this storage object to another storage object.
- Ensures that any changes made to a storage object open in transacted mode are reflected in the parent storage.
- Discards all changes that have been made to the storage object since the last commit.
- Retrieves an enumerator object that can be used to enumerate the storage and stream objects contained within this storage object.
- Removes the specified storage or stream from this storage object.
- Renames the specified substorage or stream in this storage object.
- Sets the modification, access, and creation times of the specified storage element, if supported by the underlying file system.
- Assigns the specified CLSID to this storage object.
- Stores up to 32 bits of state information in this storage object.
- Retrieves the STATSTG structure for this open storage object.