Interface to credentials management functions.
The functions in this module are only available on Windows XP and later.
Functions operate only on the credential set of the calling user.
User's profile must be loaded for stored credentials to be accessible.
Each credential is uniquely identified by its TargetName and Type.
All functions accept keyword arguments.
- Marshals a credential into a unicode string
- Unmarshals credentials formatted using win32cred::CredMarshalCredential
- Checks if a string matches the form of a marshaled credential
- Lists stored credentials for current logon session
- Determines type and location of credential target
- Creates or updates credential for a domain or server
- Retrieves a user's credentials for a domain or server
- Deletes a stored credential
- Creates or updates a stored credential
- Retrieves a stored credential
- Changes the target name of stored credentials
- Prompt for username/passwd from a console app
- Initiates dialog to request user credentials
- Confirms whether credentials entered by user are valid or not
- Retrieves single sign on username
- Creates a single sign on credential
- Parses a full username into domain and username