A tuple representing a STATSTG structure
-  string : name
- The name of the storage object
-  int : type
- Indicates the type of storage object. This is one of the values from the storagecon.STGTY_* values.
-  ULARGE_INTEGER : size
- Specifies the size in bytes of the stream or byte array.
-  PyTime : modificationTime
- Indicates the last modification time for this storage, stream, or byte array.
-  PyTime : creationTime
- Indicates the creation time for this storage, stream, or byte array.
-  PyTime : accessTime
- Indicates the last access time for this storage, stream or byte array.
-  int : mode
- Indicates the access mode specified when the object was opened. This member is only valid in calls to Stat methods.
-  int : locksSupported
- Indicates the types of region locking supported by the stream or byte array. See the storagecon.LOCKTYPES_* constants for the values available. This member is not used for storage objects.
-  PyIID : clsid
- Indicates the class identifier for the storage object; set to CLSID_NULL for new storage objects. This member is not used for streams or byte arrays.
-  int : stateBits
- Indicates the current state bits of the storage object, that is, the value most recently set by the PyIStorage::SetStateBits method. This member is not valid for streams or byte arrays.
-  int : storageFormat
- Indicates the format of the storage object. This is one of the values from the STGFMT_* constants. In some Win32 API documentation, this member is known as 'reserved'