Object that provides access to memory-mapped file operations.
- Closes the file mapping handle and releases mapped view
- Finds a string in the buffer.
- Flushes memory buffer to disk
- Moves data from one place in buffer to another
- Returns specified number of bytes from buffer, and advances current position
- Reads a single character from current pos
- Reads data from current pos up to next EOL.
- Resizes the file mapping and view
- Changes current position
- Returns size of file mapping
- Returns current position in buffer
- Places data at current pos in buffer.
- Writes a single character of data