A dictionary holding the infomation in a Win32 WKSTA_INFO_302 structure.
- int char_wait
- number of seconds the computer will wait for a remote resource to become available
- int collection_time
- number of milliseconds the computer will collect data before sending the data to a character device resource. The workstation waits the specified time or collects the number of characters specified by wki302_maximum_collection_count, whichever comes first.
- int maximum_collection_count
- Specifies the number of bytes of information the computer will collect before sending the data to a character device resource. The workstation collects the specified number of bytes or waits the time specified by wki302_collection_time, whichever comes first.
- int keep_conn
- Specifies the
number of seconds the server will
maintain an inactive connection
to a resource.
- int keep_search
the number of seconds an
inactive search will continue.
- int max_cmds
- Specifies the number of simultaneous network device driver commands that can be sent to the network.
- int num_work_buf
- Specifies the number of internal buffers the computer has.
- int siz_work_buf
- Specifies the size, in bytes, of each internal buffer.
- int max_wrk_cache
- Specifies the maximum size, in bytes, of an internal cache buffer.
- int max_wrk_cache
- Indicates the number of seconds the server waits before disconnecting an inactive session.
- int siz_error
- Specifies the size, in bytes, of an internal error buffer.
- int num_alerts
- Specifies the maximum number of clients that can receive alert messages. (This member is not supported under MS-DOS.) The Alerter service registers at least three clients when it begins to run.
- int num_services
- Specifies the number of services that can be installed on the computer at any time.
- int errlog_sz
- Specifies the maximum size, in kilobytes, of the client's error log file.
- int print_buf_time
- Specifies the number of seconds the server waits before closing inactive compatibility-mode print jobs.
- int num_char_buf
- Specifies the number of character pipe buffers and device buffers the client can have.
- int siz_char_buf
- Specifies the maximum size, in bytes, of a character pipe buffer and device buffer.
- string/PyUnicode wrk_heuristics
- Pointer to a Unicode string of flags used to control a client's operation.
- int mailslots
- Specifies the maximum number of mailslots allowed.
- int num_dgram_buf
- Specifies the number of buffers to allocate for receiving datagrams.