An object encapsulating a Windows NT Performance Monitor counter definition (PERF_COUNTER_DEFINITION).
CommentsNote that all the counter "set" functions will silently do nothing if the counter does not appear in a block. This is so the application can avoid excessive tests for lack of performance monitor functionality. However, the method PyPERF_COUNTER_DEFINITION::Get will raise a ValueError exception in this case.
- Increments the value of the performance counter
- Decrements the value of the performance counter
- Sets the counter to a specific value
- Gets the current value of the counter
- integer DefaultScale
- The default scale of the counter.
- integer DetailLevel
- The detail level of the counter.
- integer CounterType
- The counter type.
- integer CounterNameTitleIndex
- integer CounterHelpTitleIndex