A Python interface to IStream
- Read the specified number of bytes from the string.
- Alias for PyIStream::Read
- Write data from a stream.
- Alias for PyIStream::Write
- Changes the seek pointer to a new location.
- Changes the size of the stream object.
- Copies a specified number of bytes from the current seek pointer in the stream to the current seek pointer in another stream.
- Ensures that any changes made to a stream object open in transacted mode are reflected in the parent storage.
- Discards all changes that have been made to a transacted stream since the last PyIStream::Commit call.
- Restricts access to a specified range of bytes in the stream.
- Removes the access restriction on a range of bytes previously restricted with PyIStream::LockRegion.
- Creates a new stream object with its own seek pointer that references the same bytes as the original stream.
- Returns information about a stream