An COM interface to MAPI
Derived from PyIMAPIProp
- Opens a folder or message and returns an interface object for further access.
- Obtains the folder that was established as the destination for incoming messages of a specified message class or the default receive folder for the message store.
- provides access to the receive folder table, a table that includes information about all of the receive folders for the message store.
- Compares two entry identifiers belonging to a particular address book provider to determine if they refer to the same address book object
- Returns the last error code for the object.
- Attempts to remove a message from the outgoing queue.
- Registers to receive notification of specified events that affect the message store.
- Cancels the sending of notifications previously set up with a call to the IMsgStore::Advise method.