Interface used to build a collection of file system modifications to be
performed by the shell as a unit. Serves as a replacement for shell::SHFileOperation.
No changes are actually made until PerformOperations is called.
Progress can be monitored by implementing PyGFileOperationProgressSink.
Requires Vista or later.
- Connects an event sink to receive updates
- Disconnects a progress sink
- Sets option flags
- Not implemented
- Provides an interface used to display progress
- Specifies a set of properties to be changed
- Sets the parent window for any UI displayed.
- Specifies the item that will receive property changes
- Specifies multiple items that will receive property changes
- Adds a rename to the operation sequence
- Adds multiple renames to the operation sequence
- Adds a move operation to the configuration
- Adds multiple move operations to the configuration
- Adds a copy operation to the configuration
- Adds multiple copy operations to the configuration
- Adds a delete operation to the configuration
- Adds multiple delete operations to the configuration
- Creates a new file as part of the operation
- Effects all configured file system modifications
- Determines if any operations were terminated